I’ll let you in a little secret. I have to admit. I’ve never been one to have a beauty regimen. I think, the only time I put moisturizer on my face is when I have to wear make-up. And I don’t usually wash my face before I go to bed if I didn’t leave the house. I guess, I’m just blessed with good genes to not have frequent breakouts because of these (bad) practices.
All that has change when I stumbled upon this amazing product, Human Nature’s Overnight Elixir. Finding beauty products that are safe for pregnant women were tough so, good thing, Human Nature is made from organic ingredients. I tried it and I fell in love with it.
The 9 ActivOil Nutritives they are talking about are as follows:
- Rosehip Oil – Rich in Vitamin A that helps regenerate and slow down premature skin aging and Vitamin C that helps brighten the skin and makes in glow.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Helps lighten the skin due to its high linoleic acid content.
- Passion Fruit Seed Oil – Rich in Vitamin C and essential fatty acids for healthy skin cells that promote hydration.
- Soybean Oil – helps soften and moisturize the skin.
- Avocado Oil – Rich in vitamins, minerals, protein, lecithin and fatty acids. Also known as a highly therapeutic oil that is said to have healing qualities with superior moisturizing properties.
- Natural Vitamin E – One of the most powerful and potent antioxidant that helps fight photo aging.
- Lavender Oil – Has a soothing, relaxing scent that also contributes to moisturized skin and softness.
- Elemi Oil – Has anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties that help protect skin and keep it clear.
- Rosemary Oil – An antioxidant that helps relax the senses with its uplifting scent.
How to Use:
Price: Sells at Php 1,295. Human Nature currently offers a promo where you get a free RoseDew Mist for every purchase.
- You can see results after one use.
- Same effect even with less sleep. I slept really late on day 4 but it still made my skin soft as if I slept 8 hours.
- Very distinct, relaxing scent. With the lavender oil, it’s really relaxing.
- Very fragile bottle. The bottle is made from very thin glass so if not stored carefully, it might break.
- Quite expensive. Php 1,295 is a very steep price for budget beauty junkies out there. But I assure you, it could rival skincare products by famous high-end brands so you get what you paid for.
Have you also tried this product? Sound off in the comment section.
Human Nature products are available at selected Beauty Bar, Rustan’s, and Robinson’s Supermarkets nationwide. You can also order through authorized dealers near you.